Pages

Sunday 1 June 2008

My Hobbies Collide!!


Here's a video of a Cuttlefish I filmed, while snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters at Rawa, Malaysia. We were very excited to see these darlings! There were 4 of them just right under the jetty. If you look carefully, you can see the cuttlefish "flash" me.... In case you are thinking "huh"? LOL!!!!!  I meant that the white spots on it's body became brighter after a while..... It was warning to me to bug off....!! I was sticking my dive fin too close to it.....
Now, what does all this got to do with my crafting? 
OR  "What does a fish and a bug got in common????



They are both CUTTLE!!! Ha!ha! LAME..... I know!(hanging my head) LOL!!! 
Here's my the second-most precious (expensive.....yikes! :P) crafting-tool acquisition. Just gotta have it.....sigh! Ok, sooo we all have our weaknesses, R-I-G-H-T?!!

This is a CuttleBUG, an awesome embossing and die-cut machine.  So easy to use and the project usually turns out..... oo..... so very NICE!! 

Here's a card I did using the embossing folders.... 


No comments: