Pages

Monday 14 July 2008

Valerie's Mini Album




Here it is! The cutest mini coaster album I made for Linda's daughter, Valerie. This is really something girlish-pinkish-ticklish! 
Each letter of her name is cut and embossed, then adhere to the page. The opposite page is suppose to hold her photos through the sixth year of her life.....
I don't know about you, but my first child had the most baby photos.... After the second and third child came along.... the photo-taking  shrank to the 3Cs; Child , Candle and Cake! 
My kids are always thrilled to look through their baby albums and peeked into their past.... I should take more photos and have them printed. These days, with digitalize memory storage, few of us really bother to print photos anymore.... I think we are missing some simple pleasures here... Andrew just handed me some old photos of my kids he had displayed in his office... time for an updated photo he said.... But as I looked at the photos.... my heart just "melted".... they looked so sweet!!! MMMMMMMM!.... and this was as I was fuming mad! (DS1's fault!.... long story...). 
I guess in some small ways, we want to hold on to the past ..... sometimes it feels like the kids grow up too fast and you wonder where the time went.... Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and just hold them as babies once again.... I suppose I'll just have to wait for the grandkids to make their appearance. Hopefully, I'll still be sound and sane for those simple pleasures.... God willing.... ;D



1 comment:

Pineapple Princess said...

Awesome blog! I found your through NeoWorks.