Pages

Sunday 27 July 2008

Wazz Up?



=


The Bind-It-All from Zutter is an awesome machine..... Here's the spate of  Mini Album projects that I churned out after I bought this machine from MWL when they were having a 25% discount.

It's super easy to use and projects turn out really neat and professional-looking. I  was so inspired by how great my first mini album turned out that I made all these in a week! These are gifts for friends and my Shalom Holiday School Art & Craft team members. They are mini family albums to showcase photos of their kids and hubby.... Now, I've made for so many my friends.... about time to start on my own....

I thinking of selling some of these as part of my efforts to boost my church's building fund.... Think anyone would buy?....... Hmmmmmm ....... I learnt something though..... never ask an engineering fellow to buy any crafty things.... better to go bang your head against a wall!!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

rae said...

SO NICE!
I absolutely love love your cards!
[& i didn't know you had a blog!]

-Reaiah