Pages

Friday 5 September 2008

GLOSSY ACCENTS!!



This stuff is really fun! I bought it recently at JDA (Junior De Artist). 
Once I used it, I got hooked and glossy accent-ed a lot of my newer cards! LOL! Everytha-ang is glossy and blinky!

Here's the Happy Hopper stamp I bought recently, called Seed Shooter. I thought the water 
melon looked more yummmy  after getting Gloss-Acceented (G-Aed).

Here's another card that's been G-Aed.


ENJOY!! I'll have more posted soon hopefully... I'm finally starting my daughter's scrapbook. Will try to post the progress......

AND
I HAVE A NEW TOY; 
Cricut's PAPER DOLL DRESS UP CARTRIDGE!
!!!! YA-HOO!!!!
(yeah.... andrew spoils me rotten ; p)

I know I'm a (ahem!) big (cough! cough!) girl now, but these dolls are so vv-eerry CUTE!!! hee!hee! Would have posted more of these, but have given some away......
















No comments: