Pages

Friday 8 May 2009

ACE'S LOVE & ANGELA'S SWEETIE

Wednesday has become a crafting session at my place! They have officially become my "tu-di" (student.... 'disciple' is too s-c-ar-y a word... makes me feel OLD too!). I told them that they were to learn what I can teach them and then go 'SOAR' on their own... while I watched on with pride.... It is a great vision and had a nice ring to the words..... ...>breaking<>break<>broke!<>"pl-ang!"< 
Uhmmm.... they said they will not leave me... NEVER! They said! They are going to haunt my Wednesdays and lurk about my scrapping stuff forever..... Mwuahahaha!

oooKKK--ay..... I love having these 2 lovely young ladies around..... I think....... =_=

This Wednesday, Ace worked very hard on another frame to showcase the love of her life... all the lovey-dovey is driving me a bit green.... Not with envy.... nope! not that! LOL! (ME gots me Tar-zan all of me own..muah!)  Anyways.... her frame, despite her initial frustration that the pieces were not "working" together, turned out really beautiful....




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angela, I discover, is a calm soul.... no ruffles, no fuss..... just worked steadily... steadily.... steadily.... (she says 3 is the magic number...... that works for embellishment...) She worked on a display piece of her best friend's *CUTiE* son.... She did a wonderful job of it! I think her friend is going to be pleasantly surprised and pleased with it.... lucky friend! 


No comments: