Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2009

*FUN* with Fun Flock!

I was at JDA with Flo..... We have agreed that it's a very "dangerous" place to be in..... We came out of the shop so much poorer!!! So many LOVELY card-making and scrapping stuff there!

I was doing so well..... resisting all those goodies and only buying what I thought I needed..... HAIZ! Was waiting patiently for Flo as she went through the (entire) inventory of Baz Paper.... BUT, they were really going a a very good price, and so it was great time to get our hands on some.... I thought of all the coloured card stock I had amassed back home on the shelves and with much restraint.... pick only one pack of blue Bazzil Bling that I had my eye on for a while...

I needed 4 other items (I had 2 bottles of embossing powders) to make the BUY 5 and 1 Free promo they were having.... Gin suggested Fun Flock and showed me samples of what had been done with them (bad GIN!).... THAT was it.... downhill slide........!! There were so many gorgeous colours!! How to decide? !! Ahem.... it was like a feeding frenzy for a moment there in the shop..... Flo and I grabbed for our fav colours (done with a lot of screaming)..... That how I ended with another set of 5+1..... I'm still thinking about the Lavender colour that I left back there....
I tried it out here on the blankie... it gives it a fur-rrrry feel.... so cute! It's also easy to apply on. Just put glue on the area that you want and sprinkle a layer of fun flock (can be mixed with some glitter, to give that *bling*). That's all, so easy! (Tip: make sure the fan is off at this point... I had furry stuff all over the table...)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: