Pages

Thursday 9 July 2009

STAMPS FROM SWEDEN...

I FINALLY caved in to my desire to have these cute stamps... (*muacks* to Hubs who gave me bonus this month! ya-hoo!) These stamps are called Magnolia stamps and I ordered them from MAGNOLIA RUBBERSTAMPS, the currency is in Swedish Kronas, but you could chose the currency on the Home page. Was a little scary-wary at first in the ordering, but glad it went well. It's also cheaper than buying them from US stores as these stamps originate from Sweden... Postage to Singapore for 5 of these EZ mount stamps was only SDG$ 6+ (I would have to pay more if I had ordered from US.... I tried! Glad now that, that prev order did work out.

These stamps were bigger than I expected, but they stamp really well and are SO CUTE! even sans nose and mouth! I drew those in when I coloured them.
Time now to learn new techniques of coloring with those really cool Copic Markers I bought.... Youtube has some really great videos:Copics by Suzannejdean. And "I like Markers" blog is also great for tutorials on Copics.
Kudos goes to these people willing to take the time and make the effort to share their knowledge online. I've benefitted greatly and save lots of time and materials because I did not have to figure it all out on my own.... and then its just practice and practice......

~stamped on white cardstock~
~the 5 stamps that I gotta have~
~each measures about 10 cm~

~ 2 that I've try out. Aren't they the sw-weeet?!~

No comments: