Pages

Friday 25 March 2011

MY FIRST (sketch) Card

It's been a long while since I've made cards. I tried working on some last week, but everything just didn't look right... I tore up about 5 cards and was feeling rather discouraged......

Today, I was at Adeline's blog and saw the challenge from Card Patterns... and made this simple card. Perhaps I should just start simple and work from there.... Card Patterns is also a great place to start my card making creative juices flowing again..... fingers crossed!!!


Card created using this week’s sketch #107 from Card Patterns.
1. Penny Black's Butterfly Bear stamp
2. Stampin Up Whimsical Words stamp
3. Paper from Spotlight
4. EK Dotted Scalloped punch
5. Ribbon and Button from stash
6. Spellbinder dies ; Labels 2 and Classic Scalloped Oval Large
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

simply sweet! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Lindsay said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!