Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

MY FIRST TRI-SHUTTER ALBUM


I first saw this Tri-Shutter Mini Album (a variation of the Tri-Shutter card) on You-Tube made by Andrea Walford. It is a wonderful idea and so pretty!

I had a great time figuring out how it's done and made one about a month ago. I think I do have a short attention span problem….. after pasting the patterned paper onto each section and decorating the front… I ummm… lost interest….. Left it in the TTDL (things-to-do LATER) file and well just blank-blank…. no more mojo!

Last week a dear friend and her DD was going through a really rough time and while lending a listening ear is what I do most, I felt I needed to do a bit more to cheer them up a little. I made the album into a family scrapbook, included bible verses and pretty embellishments. I hope it will be enjoyed and a source of encouragement to them.




No comments: