Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Young BUDDING Scrapbooking Enthusiast




















LYNN is a little 9 year-old girl in my church. Last week she very excitedly showed me this scrap page she had done as a front cover for her diary. When I saw this, I thought " O WOW! She's got potential!!"
NOboDy taught her. She just created this page all on her own!
She has the main paper down the center and 2 strips of ribbons to act as a border.
 FLOWER EMBELLISHMENTS/stickers at opposite ends (good balance) and tips of the corner (small flower upper and bigger flower lower!!).
Sticker alphabets for the Title and a picture photo with netting as the matting and 3D effect!! INSTINCTIVE Scrapper... this little one! (can you see why I'm aMaZED?!!)

I love your instinctive approach to creativity LYNN! GOOD JOB!!

No comments: