Pages

Wednesday 20 July 2011

FinAlly... SOmE CArds

Made this card for a friend who is caring for her father after a major surgery. It is a difficult time for her as he can be demanding and difficult "patient". She feels quite drain..... but His grace is suficient for every trials and circumstances.
Most of my peers are at this stage where we feel very much the "SQUEEZE"; caring for our elderly and aging parents and our growing children and teenagers.... Things can get quite InTenSe!
It is times like these that we cling on to the one who who all things in His HANDS, who is in control when all seems to be about to fall apart!

LATELY, there have been many needs in my circle of friends and Siblings-in-Christ. Sometimes, I get overwhelmed. Then I get reminded that we do all things through CHRIST, who strengthens us! My prayer is that I don't turn a blind eye to what needs doing, that I depend on His wisdom in my doing.
Where I can't be there, I will KEEP the S-I-C in my thoughts and prayers, that the Lord will keep them….
LAST NIGHT, my DD asked for a birthday card for a friend. HAIZ! I know there's nothing in my stash… (hadn't been for some time!) So I stayed up till past midnight to craft-up something presentable… (what things we try to do for our children!! sighs!)
Today, I stayed home to work on my cards, updating some and put together those coloured images onto cardstocks and all the little things that make me happy looking at finished product… Yes, making cards is for ME a time to make myself happy…
I do really need to replenish my card supply….. wished I had more time….

Posted by Picasa

No comments: