Pages

Thursday 28 July 2011

I'm a OrGaNiseD NuT!!



With a growing scraping collection, one just needs to be ORGANISED!!! and yes, I confess I love to arrange and re-arrange my things! My friends who know me well AdMiRE (wiggle eyebrows) and hate me for it! LOLS!
I've been playing with my tim holtz's DISTRESS INKS quite a bit. It irks me that when they are stacked, it's difficult to pull the inkpad you want out on it's own.... so I devised this storage box using a 16 x 23.5 box and drawer separators. I have 20 inkpads and as you can see.... I'm pleased as peaches that everything fit! This is so easy to make! Use it by lying it down or standing it on it's side. Store the ink pads upside down and turn it right side up when using them… sweet!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan S said...

Hi,
I am also a Cricut user in Singapore. I just returned from the USA where I purchased my Cricut Expression and attempted to stock up on extra blades/mats etc. but was unsure if I had a sufficient amount. I noticed you had posted quite a while ago on the Cricut.com forum something about your local craft store possibly coming out with a cricut?? Did this ever turn out to be true? If not I was wondering how you buy supplies and cartridges. And also where you bought your Cuttlebug as I would really like one and the Sizzix Big Shot is SOOO expensive at Made with Love and Papermarket.

Thanks So Much!! I love your cards!!
Megan

angie's craftinz n cardz said...

Hi Megan!! Thanks for visiting my blog. YEAH! Another Cricuteer in Singapore!
YES, Junior De Artist in United Square- Velocity sells the Cricut, only the Expression…. BUT I don't get my stuff from there (hush: the price is…. eh…kinda…ex!)
I get all my carts, blades off EBAY… where they don't ship to Singapore, I use VPOST- forwarding company in US that shipsto here… I know 2 carts can go into a USPS flat rate envie for USD $16(?). I use the 12x12 mat, so shipping is expensive. It'll be better to stock up up to 5 packs (10pcs) is you use the cricut alot. But 1 mat goes a long long way! I use the Zig glue pen (broad tip) to make my mat 're-sticky' again…
YOU GOT TO GET THE GYPSY, it's makes the Cricut so much more enjoyable to use!!!
LOLS! so much to tell you and explain… email me at
angelynpang@gmail.com if you need more details...