Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

PhotoTray for Jeanie





I've known Jeanie for more than 10 years. Although she was always there at family gatherings, we were more like polite acquaintance… maybe it's because I was so much older and my kids call her "jie-jie" (sister)…. Then we had a family crisis, my hub's sister was diagnosed with lung cancer. It was during that crisis that I noticed that she stood with the family, helped care for Alice and made the emotional burden easier by looking after the "little" details…. Then her own dad was diagnosed with the dreaded C also….it was a hard time for all of us.

The thing is…. and so cliche but true…. How much you only missed someone and noticed all the nice things about them when they are no longer part of your life…..

So here I am, reminiscing, wishing this sweet person…. all HaPPINess and LOve in her future! Hugs Jeanie!


No comments: